- Added three new cosmetic microtransactions: Formosan Bear Pet, Hussar Wings Back Attachment and the Steam-powered Portal Effect.
- Added five new crafting mods for level eight masters. These are meta-crafting mods. They affect the rules of what mods can be added or changed on an item.
- Added new Mastery icons for themed clusters in the passive skill tree.
- Detonate Dead: We have corrected the cast time to 800ms, as originally stated in the 1.2.0 patch notes.
- Cyclone: We no longer treat Cyclone as a movement skill for the cases of Karui Spirits or flags in Capture the Flag. Using Cyclone will not cause these attachments to drop.
- Blackguard soldiers are again too scared to be found in the Sceptre of God in any difficulty.
- Vaal skills can now trigger other skills. Like before, they can not be triggered themselves.
- Necromancer Map Bosses now have Map Boss resistances.
- Devourers no longer spawn in large packs outside of Maps.
- The spawn chance of Masters has been reduced in The Fetid Pool, The Flooded Depths, The Ship Graveyard Cave and The Tidal Island.
- Monsters spawned by the spirit in Haku missions are now further spread out.
- We have added eight new friendly aura effects to Elreon's missions.
- Fixed a variety of issues with Elreon's missions, mostly related to the timing of waves of monsters.
- We have added a new unique boss to Tora's missions.
- Replaced Spinesnap in Tora's missions with a new unique boss.
- The Vorici mission hostage no longer counts for the remaining monster count in an area, but the assassination target does.
- We have added a Physical Damage mod for rings and amulets at the Blessing Font.
- We have added three additional variations of Beyond Demons that can appear from the first tier of portals.
- The Hound of Tzteosh Beyond Demon now uses blue flame instead of red flame.
- The Hound of Tzteosh Beyond Demon now has a triggerable cast-on-hit Flame Call.
- Clarissa will now offer the Sewer Keys again if you accidentally lose them.
- Corrected the names of two decorations - the wooden log doorway is now called 'Palisade Gate' and the stone doorway is now called 'Fortification Door'.
- Fixed a bug where arrow pierce would not apply to Tornado Shot.
- Changed back attachments to always hide the default quiver.
- Fixed a bug where characters could fail to spawn in hideouts in cases where they would have been trapped within a hideout decoration. This will lead to more cases of characters being trapped, but fewer cases of failing to enter a hideout.
- Fixed a bug where the Secret Library daily mission area would crash in Cruel and Merciless.
- Fixed a bug with Cyrillic characters in chat.
- Fixed a client crash when a skill purchased from a master was put directly into an item.
- Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire could continue to burn enemies after death.
- Fixed the displayed realm name in the instance management window.
- Fixed a bug where Animate Guardian would not work in PVP.
- Fixed a bug where Vagan could become hostile after a Bandit Lord fight was started in the area.
- Fixed a bug where portals could not be used in Corrupted Side Areas opened with the Hideout Map Device.
- Fixed a rare instance crash related to mass revive.
- Fixed a bug where the respawn options did not appear in hideouts.