If you are looking for a great way to earn cash online Swagbucks is your answer. Play games, enter giveaways, take surveys, answer polls, watch videos, search the web and much more. This is stuff you already do so why not get paid for it? Sign up with this link and get a free bonus towards redeeming rewards like Amazon gift cards, Paypal and so much more. Welcome to the team!
- Added three new cosmetic microtransactions: Formosan Bear Pet, Hussar Wings Back Attachment and the Steam-powered Portal Effect.
- Added five new crafting mods for level eight masters. These are meta-crafting mods. They affect the rules of what mods can be added or changed on an item.
- Added new Mastery icons for themed clusters in the passive skill tree.
- Detonate Dead: We have corrected the cast time to 800ms, as originally stated in the 1.2.0 patch notes.
- Cyclone: We no longer treat Cyclone as a movement skill for the cases of Karui Spirits or flags in Capture the Flag. Using Cyclone will not cause these attachments to drop.
- Blackguard soldiers are again too scared to be found in the Sceptre of God in any difficulty.
- Vaal skills can now trigger other skills. Like before, they can not be triggered themselves.
- Necromancer Map Bosses now have Map Boss resistances.
- Devourers no longer spawn in large packs outside of Maps.
- The spawn chance of Masters has been reduced in The Fetid Pool, The Flooded Depths, The Ship Graveyard Cave and The Tidal Island.
- Monsters spawned by the spirit in Haku missions are now further spread out.
- We have added eight new friendly aura effects to Elreon's missions.
- Fixed a variety of issues with Elreon's missions, mostly related to the timing of waves of monsters.
- We have added a new unique boss to Tora's missions.
- Replaced Spinesnap in Tora's missions with a new unique boss.
- The Vorici mission hostage no longer counts for the remaining monster count in an area, but the assassination target does.
- We have added a Physical Damage mod for rings and amulets at the Blessing Font.
- We have added three additional variations of Beyond Demons that can appear from the first tier of portals.
- The Hound of Tzteosh Beyond Demon now uses blue flame instead of red flame.
- The Hound of Tzteosh Beyond Demon now has a triggerable cast-on-hit Flame Call.
- Clarissa will now offer the Sewer Keys again if you accidentally lose them.
- Corrected the names of two decorations - the wooden log doorway is now called 'Palisade Gate' and the stone doorway is now called 'Fortification Door'.
- Fixed a bug where arrow pierce would not apply to Tornado Shot.
- Changed back attachments to always hide the default quiver.
- Fixed a bug where characters could fail to spawn in hideouts in cases where they would have been trapped within a hideout decoration. This will lead to more cases of characters being trapped, but fewer cases of failing to enter a hideout.
- Fixed a bug where the Secret Library daily mission area would crash in Cruel and Merciless.
- Fixed a bug with Cyrillic characters in chat.
- Fixed a client crash when a skill purchased from a master was put directly into an item.
- Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire could continue to burn enemies after death.
- Fixed the displayed realm name in the instance management window.
- Fixed a bug where Animate Guardian would not work in PVP.
- Fixed a bug where Vagan could become hostile after a Bandit Lord fight was started in the area.
- Fixed a bug where portals could not be used in Corrupted Side Areas opened with the Hideout Map Device.
- Fixed a rare instance crash related to mass revive.
- Fixed a bug where the respawn options did not appear in hideouts.